Saturday, March 8, 2014

Contest to Win One of My Books

As some of you will undoubtedly know, I also write longer, steamier romance fiction under the name Kate Willoughby. My newest book, On the Surface, is coming out next month. It's a hockey romance and I think it's the best book I've ever written.

To get ready for the Big Day and the hordes of fans I hope are in my future (LOL), I had my author website revamped and I unveiled the finished product a couple of days ago. I'm running a contest for people to win a copy of the book, if you are interested.

You will land on the home page, but just choose "blog" on the menu bar to find the contest.

Good luck and thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

Chris said...

I checked out the new website, Kate, and it's great, friendly and appealing. As I don't do Facebook, I tried to leave a comment on the blog to enter your On The Surface giveaway but for some reason when I clicked on 'leave a blog post comment' I wasn't able to type anything in the box. Maybe I clicked on the wrong thing? Good luck with the novel, though. The cover is, umm, very tasty!

Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks for telling me, Chris. I notified my web designer. We're working on it. Um, I don't do Facebook either, so... :)

I tried to leave a comment and it let me. Is there a link that says "No Comments?" Click on that.

Jody E. Lebel said...

I didn't realize you had so many books under your belt. And I didn't realize you can make a latte. What a woman.

Nice website. Best wishes for tons of sales.

Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Jody! Gotta love those lattes.

Unknown said...

Love the cover, and great website!

Random question: can you talk about working with Ellora's Cave v. Carina? I'm taking the plunge this summer when I'm off and finally going to begin work on a novel. Just in the researching stage, but I'd love to hear your experiences working with these publishers.

Melanie

Kate Willoughby said...

Melanie, email me.